Warehouse Manager Vacancy
We have an exciting opportunity for an organised and enthusiastic individual to join the 3D team, please have a read below and if this sounds like just the job for you get in touch.
JOB TITLE: Warehouse Manager
REPORTING TO: Hire Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To manage the smooth running of daily warehouse operations including dispatch, returns, transportation and staff. This is a busy and growing company supplying sound, lighting and staging equipment to the events industry. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a small but highly skilled team. We are looking for an organised and motivated team leader on the warehouse floor.
The goals and objectives of this role are to:
- Ensure all equipment is dispatched on time and to agreed quality standards
- Forward plan and manage human resources for workload
- Keep the warehouse team well motivated
- Implement and monitor safe working practices
- Ensure a high standard of maintenance and cleanliness in all working areas
- Improve efficiency of workflow and assist in developing robust procedures
- Maintain a high level of organisation to maximise cost efficiency
- Communicate efficiently will all staff in an effective and friendly manner
- Motivate, oversee and manage warehouse technicians to ensure delivery and collection deadlines are met
- Maintain a high levels of: customer service, equipment maintenance in conjunction with the service department, housekeeping standards, quality control of equipment
- Ensure all equipment is ready for dispatch in good time
- Ensure all equipment is de-prepped in good time
- Ensure all returned equipment is checked-in
- Planning daily transport to ensure efficient use of vehicles and drivers. Ensure all delivery drivers have proper paperwork and clear instructions, vehicles left clean and fuelled at end of shifts
- Plan workload of warehouse staff and casuals to ensure all the team are busy with work appropriate to their skill set
Administrative duties will include
- Timely Processing of Returns Anomalies / Quarantining, stock checking, passing resolution to Hire
- Barcoding of equipment – Assigning, printing labels, stocking in/out
- Stock checking, to maintain an accurate rental database
- Returning foreign items from hire to source or disposing of as appropriate
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Two or more years’ experience within a warehouse operation or similar environment
- Good people management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good IT skills
- Ability to operate forklift truck or willing to undergo training
- Technical knowledge of audio, lighting, rigging & staging equipment
- Logistics Experience
- Knowledge of Navigator Systems Hire Track Software
A competitive salary is offered. To apply please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 7th August 2018
New Liftket D8 Electric Chain Hoists
Delighted to take delivery of ten new Liftket D8 Electric Chain Hoists, now available in hire stock.
- 1000kg SWL
- Aluminium housing
- Compact and robust
- LV Control
- Double braked
- Friction clutch for overload protection
- Double Reeve options available
- Reduced size hooks for fly floors
d&b J series added to stock
Following the success of our V series PA and in response to growing demand for us to supply systems for larger events we have decided to invest in a d&b J series PA system. Consisting of J8 and J12 tops complemented by the J-Sub subwoofer this system is used at the top of the professional audio market all over the world. We can also combine this with a B2 infra sub array as preferred by some engineers depending on the content of the music.
For more information or dry hire enquiries contact us at email@example.com
Latest additions to hire stock
This week we took delivery of our first batch of Shure handheld radio mic systems. These are available as a higher end alternative to our Sennheiser 500 series systems and are often found specced on band riders. We have 4 channels in stock but more are available on request.
List prices are £120 per week or £60 per day per system.
We have also added a 48 channel Vi1 to our range of Soundcraft desks. With 48 inputs and 40 outputs onboard it has plenty of capacity for higher channel count gigs.
List prices are £400 per week or £200 per day.
Leeds Party and Opera in the Park 2013
3D Productions once again supplied lighting equipment to Pete Deacon Productions for Leeds Party and Opera in the Park.
The package consisted of 58 moving lights as well as over 100 static and generic lights. Rigging and tiered staging were also supplied by 3D Productions. The entire rig was prepped to a list by the warehouse crew and delivered to site as a dry hire in our own fleet of vehicles. 3D were complimented on the standard of prep and the clear labelling of the 24 cases of cables and rigging which reduced setup time allowing for the lampies to spend more time drinking tea than they were expecting to.
3D Productions are proud to be providing Lighting equipment and transport for the Paul Carrack UK tour
More Robe 100 LED beams added to stock
We have recently purchased another 12 Robe LED beams taking our stock level to 36. These are available in cased kits of 12 units including 25 and 40 degree diffusion filters, hanging clamps and power cables.
These kits list at £600 per week or £300 per day.